Come and join Stephen and I on an ‘All things Birds’ adventure, where we observe, survey, construct and connect to all things birds.
The workshop aims to engage the children in many different ways in which we are connected to the world we live in through birds. Suitable for ages 5-12 years.
The workshop will include:
- Storytelling about Australian birds and their connection to country and sharing circle
- Observations and a survey of the local bird life
- Build your own bird house
- Healthy snacks
What you need to bring:
- Healthy Lunch
- Water bottle
- Hat and preferred sunscreen
- Appropriate clothing for the intended weather
- Enclosed footwear
- Own hammer (optional) There will be hammers available