Come and join us and explore nature’s natural colours with our ‘Nature Dying’ workshop, where we collect, create and connect to all things colour by nature.
The workshop aims to engage the children in many different ways in which we are connected to the world we live in through nature’s natural colours.
Suitable for ages 5-14 years. Parents are welcome to stay and enjoy the day too if you wish too.
The workshop will include:
- Storytelling about colours and our traditional indigenous ancestor’s connection to country and colour
- Sharing circle
- Connecting to your Birth Story colours through seasons and flowers
- Collecting, investigating and creating with natural dyes
- Design your own nature collage
- Healthy snacks
What you need to bring:
- Healthy Lunch
- Water bottle
- Hat and preferred sunscreen
- Appropriate clothing for the intended weather and dyeing
- Enclosed footwear
- Own natural fibred item to dye (optional) There will be options provided