We are all born at a particular time of the day. Exploring our birth time helps us to connect to the natural rhythms of our wonderful world. It also allows us to explore how this affects our own natural rhythms and connections to self.
Have fun exploring what time of the day you were born and how you connect to what is happening around you at that time. What questions will you explore about your birth time? Remember if you need help to find your answer go within and ask I Sh A!
Hints for researching your Birth Time:
- What events took place at the time of your birth around you and the world?
- Where is the sun and moon in the sky at the time of your birth?
- How many different ways can you read or write your birth time?
- How do I feel in my body at the time of my birth?
- What is my favourite time of day? Is it around my birth time?
- What am I often doing around the time of my birth?
- What are the plants and animals doing at my time of birth?