We are all born in a particular month of the year. Exploring our birth month helps us to connect with the seasons and natural rhythms of our wonderful world. It also allows us to explore how this affects our own natural rhythms and connections to self.
Have fun exploring what month and season you were born in and how connected you are to the rhythms of them. What questions will you explore about your birth month and season? And remember if you need help to find your answer go within and ask I Sh A!
Hints for researching your birth month and season:
- Who else was born in my month and season?
- What happens to the weather in my month and season?
- Are the natural rhythms of my birth month and season fast, slow?
- How do I feel about my birth month and season?
- Is it my favourite time of the year? Do I feel more relaxed during this season, or is it my busy time of year, where I am most active?
- What animals are out and about in my birth month and season? Do I have similar characteristics to these animals?
- What are the plants doing in my birth month and season?
- Don’t forget to share your ideas or what you discovered about your connections to your birth month and season with me. I love to hear all about your learning journeys.