Stage 2 Registration package includes:
- Flexible learning sequences for all Key Learning Areas (Mathematics, English, Science, History, Geography, Music, Visual Arts, Personal Development and Health and Physical Education) in both soft and hard copy
- Suggested Timetable
- Suggested list of resources and hyperlinks for easy access
- Suggested Assessment Roadmap
- Guidance on how to register
- Ongoing support for the first month after registration with two (1 on 1) mentor sessions, one at the beginning and one at the end of the 4 weeks. During these mentor sessions you will be guided on how to use the flexible learning sequences in a way that best suits the needs of your preferred teaching and learning strategies and philosophies.
The Flexible Learning Journey for Stage 2 (Years 3 and 4) outlines the learning outcomes for each Key Learning Area in first person ‘I can….’ statements to assist you to better understand what the learning outcome looks like once achieved. This package is designed to assist and nurture the learning of outcomes over a two-year period. It is focused on building on from the knowledge gained in Stage 1, as well as practising and consolidating new information and skills. It is designed to be completely self-paced based on your family’s lifestyle, teaching philosophy and learning needs.