Homeschool mentoring aspires to empower families to find the best way to teach and assist each child’s learning journey based on individual learning styles, needs and wants. Through regular interactions with a qualified teacher, you are supported and guided on ways to actively engage and monitor meaningful learning.
This homeschool mentor program provides you with many benefits:
- a weekly check in (face to face either locally or via phone or zoom) for 1 month
- knowledge and guidance from a qualified teacher.
- a personalised approach to each child’s learning styles and needs.
- a safe space to communicate concerns and share ideas.
- tips and techniques to inspire a love of learning.
- access to effective learning resources.
- assistance with monitoring and assessing learning.
- examples of how to differentiate learning for multiple ages in the home.
- access to upcoming workshops and courses.