If you are having trouble navigating the ‘what’ and ‘how’ of teaching in the home and need guidance then book a mentor session with me. My passion is to inspire and empower families to find the best way to teach and assist each child’s learning journey based on individual learning styles, needs and wants. As a qualified teacher, I aim to support and guide on ways to actively engage and monitor meaningful learning.
This mentor session provides you with many benefits:
- knowledge and guidance from a qualified teacher (1 1/2 hr session)
- a personalised approach to individual learning styles and needs.
- a safe space to communicate concerns and share ideas.
- tips and techniques to inspire a love of learning.
- access to effective learning resources.
- assistance with monitoring and assessing learning.
- examples of how to differentiate learning for multiple ages in the home.
- access to upcoming workshops and courses.