Come and join us for some calm, connection and creativity these school holidays
This fun and interactive 5 hour workshop has been created to inspire, empower, support and calm your beautiful children during these holidays.
Suitable for ages 5-14 years.
Join us for this creative play, animal therapy and mindfulness workshop with Floating Sound Healing in silk hammocks!
These uniquely tailored sessions for children are designed to build self-esteem and encourage self-expression while developing simple tools and strategies to calm and balance busy and overactive minds.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL as spaces are limited Tuesday 11th April & Wednesday 12th April 9:30am-2:30pm NSW times
**Suitable for primary school/younger teens (5-14years)
Your child will experience:
- Children can sit or lie in a Silk Hammocks during Jodie’s Sound Session – children love this as they feel safe and relaxed. They love the sensation of being gently pushed throughout.
- The children will be mesmerised by the Sounds and Vibrations like crystal bowls, tuning forks, koshi chimes, bells, medicine drum, rainstick, rattles, gongs and more.
- Collect some eggs, cuddle a baby chick, feed the cute “teddy bear” miniature cows and horses….so many options to keep everyone entertained!
- Create Nature Mandala Art together, Nature Orienteering and other fund and interactive activities!
- Get the kids into nature, breathe the fresh air as we take a walk around the property observing the sights and sounds and immersing in the calming benefits of being in nature!
- Go on a treasure hunt to find their creative treasure
- Connect with other kids through fun and interactive games
What you need to bring:
- Healthy Lunch
- Water bottle
- Hat and preferred sunscreen
- Appropriate clothing for the intended weather
- Enclosed footwear